Watch this 3-minute video and rediscover your amazing powers of resilience in the face of shoulder pain… #1. Pain is an alarm which is meant to protect you. Alarms want you to do something! #2. Pain is poorly related to tissue damage. It’s okay to have a few ‘grey hairs’ on the inside as well… Most rotator cuff tears could be considered normal ageing. Imaging cannot tell us where the pain is coming from… #3. Pain is more about ‘sensitivity’ than damage. Pain is often a poor guide to what’s wrong, where and how bad is it? When shoulder pain … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private