How much physical activity are you doing each week? As a nation we are not doing so well… In fact, most of us do not come anywhere near the expected activity levels for health… highlighted in this 2016 epidemiological study of the total physical activity and strength exercise behaviour of 9345 Australians. The study concluded that… “The large majority of Australian adults do not meet the full physical activity guidelines and/or reported excessive sedentary behaviours.” Only 18.6% met the strength training guidelines… This begs the question…“are we becoming less active and chronically underloaded as a nation?” What … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
<< Or Book Online Here >>
Book Your Telehealth Consult
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private