Disorders of the shoulder are extremely common. Some research suggests up to 50% of the population experience at least one shoulder pain episode annually. What’s more concerning is the fact that shoulder dysfunction is often persistent and recurrent, with 54% of sufferers reporting ongoing symptoms after 3 years (Lewis, 2009) From my experience the peak season for shoulder injuries is NOW, spring soon becomes summer and we’re all out there literally busting our guts to get fit, to look sexy or at least somewhat desirable and to feel good about ourselves once more after the short winter hiatus. The sad … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private