A large majority of your time is spent at work. It just so happens that some workplaces are more dangerous or have the potential for increased risk of injury. Every year Tradies National Health Month in August recognises the fact that “tradies” like you often work hard and heavy most days but do very little for themselves in terms of maintaining their health or reducing their risk of potential injury. The shoulder is particularly susceptible to workplace injury and quite often these injuries are significant and result in lasting disability. Think about your situation for just a moment… Are You … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private