Gym related shoulder pain during push ups and bench pressing is a common complaint amongst lifters of all ages and experience levels. Watch the video to discover how you can build yourself some gym fit shoulders. Over the years, I have treated hundreds of men and women of all ages complaining of shoulder pain originating from a workout gone wrong or a sudden increase in training load. Now ‘load’ per se does not explain all shoulder pain because we know pain exists at all levels of the human experience… from the sarcomere to your mental state. In saying that, the … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private