So you’ve decided to go under the knife… Getting the best out of your shoulder surgery doesn’t happen by accident. Whether you’ve undergone a subacromial decompression, rotator cuff repair or arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation, there are many factors which come together to increase your potential for a great post surgical result. Some of the most important factors are: The quality of your tissue – poor quality tissue may lead to repair failure The size of the tear – larger tear size may lead to repair failure Your biological health status or ability to heal (e.g. smoking negatively affects your tissues … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private