Shoulder injuries amongst Queensland miners seems to be on the increase or at least it seems that way with an increase in work related shoulder injury referrals to Shoulder Guy Physiotherapy from miners across the state and even as far as PNG. Whether it be working with or near underground mining equipment, stepping off a long haul dump truck or securing a drilling rig in readiness to frack a coal seam; working in the mining industry can be and often is dangerous and (significant shoulder) injuries do happen. Thankfully, the majority of shoulder injuries we have seen directly related to … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private