Your shoulder is a highly mobile, technical and complex yet efficient machine. Most of us are blissfully unaware of this, thank god. I’m guessing then that the only reason you’d be reading this post is because you’re concerned that something is now wrong with yours? A shoulder dislocation that tears the soft tissue labrum or fractures the bony glenoid socket as a result, is a common reason for recurrent shoulder pain. Have you heard or felt your shoulder painfully snap, crackle and pop out of place? You May Have An Uncontrolled Shoulder Joint? This picture demonstrates a shoulder that is … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private