Sleep…I Mean. Shoulder pain can often cause you to have a disrupted and uncomfortable nights sleep, leading to fatigue, stress and anxiety about what is going on. In my experience, night time shoulder pain is common among those with bursitis and rotator cuff tendinopathy. There also seems to be some relationship between night pain and the overall severity of symptoms. It is often reported by my patients as an unrelenting night time ache, making lying on the affected side impossible without sleep disturbance. Would You Like To Get More? In this ABC interview you can listen to Dr Roger Allan … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private