Workers’ compensation is a type of insurance that can pay your wages and medical costs should you sustain a shoulder injury due to your employment. WorkCover Queensland is the exclusive provider of accident insurance for work-related injuries in Queensland, with the exception of self-insurers. WorkCover Queensland endeavours to work with you, your employer and medical providers like us to help you recover from the injury and return to work. If you have been injured at work or because of work, you should: Consult your local doctor and get a workers’ compensation medical certificate Tell your employer about your injury and … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
OR Request A Call Back
Comprehensive Video Consults
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private