The Shoulder Guy Is Getting Mobile.
Shoulder Guy Mobile physiotherapy service delivers you world class shoulder physiotherapy in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
By assessing and treating you and your shoulder at home, we get a clearer picture of how your shoulder injury is impacting your life.
Shoulder Guy Mobile at home shoulder physiotherapy enables us to provide more specific advice, education, treatment and exercises that are targeted and appropriate for you and the space in which you live and breath day to day, often using the features (doors, walls, steps, chairs and benches), furniture and gym/exercise equipment that you have a your place.
Benefits of Shoulder Guy Mobile Physiotherapy At Home
- Comfort & convenience
- Individualised program designed for you at home
- No interruptions
- Flexible hours to fit in with your busy schedule
- An active realistic physiotherapy approach
- You get your time back
- Reduced burden on parents, loved ones and carers
- Co-ordinated care
- It costs you less
- Rebates are applicable
What Shoulder Conditions Can Be Treated at Home?
- Post Operative Shoulder Rehabilitation (1st 6 weeks)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Subacromial Bursitis
- Subacromial Pain “Impingement” Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rehab Post Shoulder Fracture
- Sports or Gym related Injuries
What Suburbs Do You Service?
- We service a 10km radius from our Kelvin Grove practice.
- Requests for suburbs outside this area will be taken on a case by case basis.
- We cannot guarantee that your suburb will be serviceable but please ask.
What About Payment & Claiming Your Services?
- Consultation fees are set at a flat rate of $185 per appointment.
- Payments are accepted via bank transfer and credit card in person and over the phone.
- Mobile physiotherapy may be claimable via your private health insurance “extras” cover.
- WorkCover Qld workers seeking treatment will be required to pay on the day of service.
- Fully funded DVA “Gold Card” recipients are most welcome.
Studies suggest that the majority of shoulder pain problems may be adequately assessed and treated within the home environment. So don’t be concerned that you won’t be getting the very best treatment because you will be. It’s just at your place instead of mine.