Warning: Rotator Cuff Tears Do Not Heal! Rotator cuff pathology is potentially the most common cause of shoulder pain. It is estimated that approximately 65% of shoulder consults conducted by orthopaedic surgeons and nearly 33% of all orthopaedic injuries are related to the rotator cuff. Research studies have demonstrated that significant rotator cuff disease increases with age. In fact 100%, that means everybody, over the age of 70 years will have some form of rotator cuff disease. Studies show that the prevalence of rotator cuff tears greatly increases over the age of 50, reporting that more than 50% over the age … Continue reading
Looking For Something?
Book Your Appointment Here
To Book The Shoulder Guy
Phone: 3856 3607
<< Or Book Online Here >>
Book Your Telehealth Consult
- Is Shoulder Physio Delivered Via Telehealth Just As Good As Face to Face?
- Are You Looking At Significantly Improving Your Shoulder Pain, Strength & Mobility?
- 8 Killer Questions To Ask Your Shoulder Surgeon
- The Little Known Benefits Of Incidental Exercise
- 11 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Shoulder Pain
Memberships & Affiliations
Keeping Your Data Private